Thursday, October 14, 2010

STARTS A BLOG

The day 14th October is a memorable day for me that i started my blog seriously. Prior to this blog i have experienced with starting two other blogs. But unfortunately it remained with the URL for many days...

It's time for me to introduce myself....

I am Johnpaul C I, graduated in Computer Science and Engineering from Government Engineering College Sreekrishnapuram, Palakkad.....

The college of Engineering Sreekrishnapuram stood still in its rules for promoting the popularity of free software utilities. So I was brought up in an environment of free soft wares. I started uphill the Linux right from my first semester classes onwards and started using the Linux actively when I joined the classes at Thrissur under a Linux Enthusiast and programmer at IC soft wares....

This blog will share the various snippets of programming languages,  Amazing nature of different programming languages, Intresting programm codes, Different free software utilities, Facts ..and more......

No comments:

Post a Comment